Osbornes Flat Primary School is located 5 kilometres from Yackandandah and 25 kilometres south-east of Wodonga.
Our school has large well maintained school grounds with a stunning outlook. Large open spaces provide the perfect setting for children to play, learn and thrive.
Osbornes Flat Primary School has extensive and well maintained facilities including:
- 2 modern classrooms
- A well stocked libary with a range of fiction and non fiction reading material
- A Music room with a variety of instruments available for student use
- Italian and Science classroom spaces
- A large vegetable garden where seasonal produce is grown
- A fully equipped kitchen for the students cooking lessons
- Upgraded toilet facilities
- A covered basketball court
- A fully equipped sports shed
- Large open play areas which include playground equipment, wooden teepees, football oval, sandpit and creative play spaces where little imaginations can run wild.